At the beginning of this year the first iamoneworld T-shirts became available. This time the new design is made in cooperation with another graphic designer. The ‘Love Hands’ design is made by William van Giessen. Together with Joost van der Steen he ownes O.K. Parking (interactive & graphic design agency).
William especially designed the ´Love Hands´ for this project and in combination with the iamoneworld logo we have created these new shirts. Distressed Female Sweaters, Women’s Camisole Tops, Men’s Retro Tees, Women’s Classic Girlies etc.
You can find the new designs in the iamoneworld Spreadshirt EU shop now (an U.S. shop is not available yet). Different kinds of products (also American Apparel 100% organic cotton T-shirts) are available. And there’s an option to choose your own T-shirt color as well!
[William:Man's Retro T + Love Hands design]
How does Spreadshirt handle your order?
1. Place you order at the iamoneworld Spreadshirt EU shop.
2. Spreadshirt prints your own personal iamoneworld T-shirt, one at the time (there’s no stock).
3. Spreadshirt sends it to your delivery address.
The profit is used to fund the iamoneworld project.
Let the summer still shine, shine on!
- To see more photos go to the iamoneworld flickr page.
- To visit the T-shirt shop go to the iamoneworld Spreadshirt EU shop.
- Your reaction to this post is welcome! Go to ‘Leave a comment’, type your message and click submit.
- Stay updated about iamoneworld. Subscribe to the iamoneworld ezine, above right.
- Read about 4 ways to get involved in this unique project here.